Doing educational videos... or trying

 I decided to do educational videos and post them on YouTube. 

Today I posted the first video. After having made it, I realized that:

- I do not pronounce well some words;

- my voice stills sounds funny to me;

- some things are not going to be completely clear to the students (I should have defined better some notation!)

- it took a lot of time to actually do it, even though each part of the process does not take so long;

- I was left with the doubt "Do I want to do this again?"

Everyone warns you that the first video is going to be crap. Well, they are right in my case, but I am just glad that it is out there. I hope to keep posting and improving. I heard that it takes around 20 videos to start doing something decent. Hopefully, I will not stop now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching (4): my experience of starting university

Impostor syndrome

It is not that I am good at it: I just know how to learn