Future trip by train

I will be going to Konstanz (Germany) by the end of this month, and I will be traveling by train. The trip is around 8 hours and a half, and it costs around 270 euros (both ways).

I do hope that traveling by train around Europe becomes easier, faster, and cheaper. It would be great if I could avoid taking the plane. However, an 8-hours-and-a-half trip seems a lot to me. This is the first time I try such a long trip. My plan is to work during the trip. Let's see if that is possible and for how long. I will post something here when the time comes. 

I used to work all the time when I was commuting to London. I was working on the train (around an hour) and on the Picadilly line (around 20 minutes). And before Covid times, I did travel a lot. Traveling can be very tiring, but it was very important during that time that I was also able to work during the trips, because they were very time-consuming. Recently I experienced a period when I could not work during the trips (maybe lack of practice, though I blame mostly the FFP2 mask). But now, I am back to business. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching (4): my experience of starting university

It is not that I am good at it: I just know how to learn

Impostor syndrome