Setting up a challenge and blogging about it

I like this concept of setting a challenge to be accomplished in a given time frame and blogging about it. I have seen the examples set by Dean Wesley Smith on writing a novel in a given time frame. He wrote no-fiction books after these experiences.

These challenges are a good idea because setting up a challenge publicly gives extra motivation to accomplish it, and blogging about it helps to keep a journal. Keeping a journal helps to keep track of what happened, see what worked and what did not.

I wish to be able to set up this type of challenge, especially for students of the undergraduate in maths. It sounds like a lot of fun.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching (4): my experience of starting university

It is not that I am good at it: I just know how to learn

Impostor syndrome