A normal Sunday?

Yesterday I traveled all day long by train from Konstanz to Vienna. Today I finished preparing the exercise class, the seminar class, and some of my master class. I also wrote more than 1,000 words of a short story.

I know. It is Sunday. But it is ok.

However, the only reason my day went like this is because my husband is not with me, otherwise, he would have taken priority.

My work was my priority number one for a long time, because it was my identity. But I got a healthier relationship with my job now. If my husband had been here, my time would have been for him (ok, except for the bits of the courses that I needed to prepare, but even that I would have organized myself to have done it earlier).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching (4): my experience of starting university

It is not that I am good at it: I just know how to learn

Impostor syndrome