Coaching (coming soon)

After today's coaching session, I decided that I will do various blog entries on these topics:

- It is normal that it is tough to study mathematics (and especially struggling to do proofs). What is different now from mathematics in high-school.

- Writing mathematics, doing proofs, the way of communicating maths, and how important it is to write properly to refine your thinking. The entry is now here.

- Make sure you understand the exercises (point 1 of Polya's problem-solving). Does it sound like ridiculous advice? Well, it tends to be a common mistake.

- How was it for me when I started mathematics at University (and the main reason why I am doing this coaching).

There is quite a lot to say about all these points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching (4): my experience of starting university

It is not that I am good at it: I just know how to learn

Impostor syndrome