The meaning of success

The conference in Konstanz is over. It has been an intense week and I am running out of energy. But I have kept up with the good job, making the most of every second - which was necessary, since the teaching semester is starting and I had a lot of queries from students.

I am still going with the attitude of "making the most of every minute" that I learned from the book 'Someday is today' by Matthew Dicks. It seems that I have learned to use the cracks of time to advance work, and indeed I manage to get much more work done. I am also going with the attitude of "doing what I want" (and, yes, sometimes I trick myself to want to do something in particular that is a bit pressing). 

I was thinking today that being able to do what you want at every moment (or convince yourself that that is what you want to do) is what means to be successful.

And now, what do I want to do? Ah, yes! Fall asleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coaching (4): my experience of starting university

It is not that I am good at it: I just know how to learn

Impostor syndrome